Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ashleigh's Christmas/Birthday Wish List

Here is my wishlist for this year. I may add more items later, but it'll be edited on this same post. If you click on the item, you will be taken to where you can buy it. I know but one piece of code, but it is the most useful piece I ever learned.

The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement


The Time-Turner™
Time Turner from The Noble Collection (Gold)


Powell’s gift cards (if you plan to give me a gift card for books, I would prefer a Powells one)

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, Book 1)

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
Heroes of Olympus, The, Book Two: The Son of Neptune
The Son of Neptune

Custom Harry Potter Acceptance letter to Hogwarts. Anything You Like. Includes Personal notes from Prof. Dumbledore or Prof. Snape.
Custom Hogwarts Letter w/ Note from Dumbledore

The Help

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Image of Maritime Wood and Brass Hourglass Necklace
Wood and Brass Hourglass Necklace

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including our Dead Letter Office Hogwarts letter and diploma. Love your posts!

    Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete